Honk! If You’re Malaysian will be launched next week. Please treat this as a personal invitation to come for the launch.
Date : Saturday, 16 December 2006
Venue : Crowne Plaza Mutiara Kuala Lumpur, Grand Nirwana Ballroom
1.45 p.m. Arrival of guests and media
2.15 p.m. Welcome address by Dato’ Ng Tieh Chuan
2.25 p.m. Launch of book
2.30 p.m. Short speech and Q&A session by Lydia Teh
The book launch will coincide with MPH’s Share-A-Gift charity carnival happening at the same venue from 10.00 a.m. to 4.00 p.m. For more details, please check out this link :
There’ll be honkers to greet you with the roti-man’s horn. See you at the launch.
Postscript : This is an opportunity for you to meet up with other writers. Those confirmed coming are :
1. Eric Forbes, MPH Editor
2. Sharon Bakar, writer-editor
3. Xeus, author of Dark City
4. Xandria Ooi, Journalist-Emcee-VJ for Hitz.tv and her manager-mother, Susan
5. Yvonne Foong, author of I’m Not Sick, Just a Bit Unwell.
6. Ted Mahsun, up and coming writer.
7. Syafique, varsity student/blogger.
8. Argus Lou, writer
9. Ilene Ong, blogger friend
10. Friends (Thanks, Connie who’s trying to arrange a carful of ladies).
11. My kids and nieces as honkers.
Those who will try to go are Aneeta Sundararaj, my bro-in-law and some others.