After 17 years of being a stay-at-home mum, Lydia rejoined the workforce in 2009 to run an English language centre. She has four children aged 9 to 20 years.
Author of six books:
1. Congratulations! You have won – A guidebook on how to maximize your chances of winning competitions – Malita Jaya, 2001
2. Life’s Like That – Scenes from Malaysian Life – Pelanduk Publications, 2004
3. Honk If You’re Malaysian – MPH Publishing, Jan 2007
4. Do You Wear Suspenders – The wordy tales of Eh Poh Nim – MPH Publishing, Mar 2009
5. Stretching Your Dollar$ and $ense – More than 300 money-saving tips for anyone and everyone – Marshall Cavendish, Jun 2009
6. Fun for Kids in Malaysia – An essential guide to fun-tastic activities for children, Marshall Cavendish, July 2010
Her articles have been published in magazines, newspapers and websites. She was a columnist with Yellow Post, a now defunct weekly newspaper and she wrote the occasional Word’s Up, Eh Poh Nim column in The Star’s Mind Our English page. She was named a Best Teleworking Mom by Nestle and e-homemakers.net in 2004.
Location : Klang, Malaysia